253299_10152055586686917_841435592_n
“Behind every successful man ,there is a woman, and behind every unsuccessful man, also there is a woman. And we all know that there are more number of unsuccessful men than the successful ones in this world.” LOL. A very famous dialogue from a movie “Pyaar ka Punchnama”. Jokes apart, have we ever thought what is this Success we are talking about? In my 17 years of student life, I never came  across a chapter called “Success” in any of the subjects in school or college. And I am pretty sure ,the same would have happened to you also. But why is it so? Why is this topic “Success” never taught in any educational institution. Based on my understanding, my personal views are that- only those things can be taught in educational institutes which are quantifiable. We can learn calculations through numbers, theorems by facts, experiments through figures etc , but am I not correct if I say that Success cannot be taught in a prescribed syllabus format.